Connecting the science of food to the beautiful simplicity of everyday eating.
Our amazing Dietitians specialize in a wide variety of health conditions. Most importantly they love good food, and the connection and joy it brings. You will not find yourself eating “food cardboard,” with these Dietitians.
Dietitians are supportive and knowledgeable health professionals that help simplify everyday eating. Intermediaries who will break the noise and information overload. Most of all Dietitians will help you get to the heart of the matter, your relationship with health and food.
Dietitians have specialized training to help. In Alberta Dietitians and Nutritionists:
- Complete a 4-year bachelor’s degree with a specialization in human nutrition
- Pass a national registration exam
- Complete a 1-year internship with rotations in hospital, community, clinical and food service settings
- Meet annual continuing education requirements
- If you’re unsure, look for RD, RDN or Dt.P (French) behind a name.