Connecting the science of food to the beautiful simplicity of everyday eating.
From catching their own fish on the Pacific Ocean, to drinking fine Okanagan wine, our BC Dietitians know the joy of food and the connection it brings.
You will not find yourself eating “food cardboard,” with our BC Dietitians!
Dietitians are supportive and knowledgeable health professionals that help simplify everyday eating. Intermediaries who will break the noise and information overload. Most of all Dietitians will help you get to the heart of the matter, your relationship with health and food.
To learn more about Dietitians practicing in BC. Please visit our partner site BC Dietitian Directory
Dietitians have specialized training to help you reach your goals. In BC Dietitians and Nutritionists:
- Complete a 4-year bachelor’s degree with a specialization in human nutrition
- Pass a national registration exam
- Complete a 1-year internship with rotations in hospital, community, clinical and food service settings
- Meet annual continuing education requirements
- If you’re unsure, look for RD, RDN or Dt.P (French) behind a name.