Connecting the science of food to the beautiful simplicity of everyday eating.
You will not find yourself eating “food cardboard,” with our Manitoba Dietitians. Our Manitoba Dietitians know the joy of food and the connection it brings. Our Manitoba Dietitians have been known to be some of the best dinner party hosts in the country.
Dietitians are supportive and knowledgeable health professionals that help simplify everyday eating. Intermediaries who will break the noise and information overload. Most of all Dietitians will help you get to the heart of the matter, your relationship with health and food.
Dietitians have specialized training to help you reach your goals. In Manitoba Dietitians and Nutritionists:
- Complete a 4-year bachelor’s degree with a specialization in human nutrition
- Pass a national registration exam
- Complete a 1-year internship with rotations in hospital, community, clinical and food service settings
- Meet annual continuing education requirements
- If you’re unsure, look for RD behind a name and check with the College of Dietitians of Manitoba to verify they are registered.