Connecting the science of food to the beautiful simplicity of everyday eating.
From picking their own Saskatoon berries, to knowing all the grains in a Tim Hortons 12 grain bagel, our Saskatchewan Dietitians know the joy of food and the connection it brings.
Dietitians are supportive and knowledgeable health professionals that help simplify everyday eating. Intermediaries who will break the noise and information overload. Most of all Dietitians will help you get to the heart of the matter, your relationship with health and food.
Dietitians have specialized training to help you reach your goals. In Saskatchewan Dietitians and Nutritionists:
- Complete a 4-year bachelor’s degree with a specialization in human nutrition
- Pass a national registration exam
- Complete a 1-year internship with rotations in hospital, community, clinical and food service settings
- Meet annual continuing education requirements
- If you’re unsure, look for RD, RDN or Dt.P (French) behind a name.